Just a reminder …
The Giveaway closes September 18th, 2013
To celebrate Sonata’s release, I’m offering up a signed, print copy of Sonata (free shipping, worldwide) and a brand new, sparkling and shiny set of 18K white gold GP Swarovski crystal earrings. (Too dainty for you? Don’t forget, Christmas is only four months away. Mom? Sis? Partner that likes to dress on the delicate side?)
The itty-bitty fine print: Contest is open to anyone of legal age who is willing to participate, and where the prizes awarded are acceptable within the laws of their country. Winner will be selected by random number generator and the contest will run until midnight, September 18, 2013. The winner will be chosen and announced the following day. Winners have one week to claim their prize. Should they fail to do so, a new winner will be selected. Winners must be of legal age in the state/province/country of which they reside, and legally able to accept the prizes as awarded.
All right, Henley (I can hear you thinking), that sounds well and good, but what do I have to do to enter? Sell my soul? Offer up my first-born? Send fine wine? No. I swear. It’s much simpler than that. Unless, of course, you WANT to send fine wine. Then, by all means, please feel free to contact me. All you have to do is leave a comment (or like, or reblog, or whatever that site will allow you to do) for any of the following suggestions:
- Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/AFHenley
- This post on tumblr (like, reblog – and every new reblog counts as another entry): http://freedom1001.tumblr.com/post/58600622161/sonata-giveaway-july-17th-marked-sonatas
- Leave a rating/comment/review on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17877305-sonata
- Vote for Sonata on one of Goodreads’ Listopias (or add it to one it’s not already on): http://www.goodreads.com/list/book/17877305
- Become an A.F. Henley fan on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6535954.A_F_Henley
- Leave a comment on your own social venue (LJ, y!gallery, dA, you name it, I’m up for it – just let me know about it)
- Leave a review for Sonata on your social venue (again, just let me know where and what)
In other words, spread the word, and for each and every thing you do, you get another shot at winning. I will be monitoring my own Goodreads, tumblr, facebook, y!gallery and dA accounts. Just message me/comment about any others.
M/M Contemporary Erotic Romance
At thirty-six Ian feels done with the world. When a night at a bar goes as poorly as expected, he wants only to return home to be miserable in peace. Instead, he encounters Jordan. Hot, young and interested, Jordan is everything Ian’s ever wanted and nothing he believes himself capable of actually obtaining.
Jordan has enough going on in his life trying to scrape together a living for himself and his autistic son. When he meets Ian, all he wants is a brief, erotic moment and nothing else.
But fate throws them together again and again, and Ian finds himself determined to do whatever it takes to give their story a happy ending – no matter what secrets Jordan’s past has waiting for him.
To obtain your copy of Sonata; for excerpt, author bio, artist bio, pricing or details: http://www.lessthanthreepress.com/books/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=90&products_id=487&zenid=um3c06mp2gnokaiddkot83nd40
Good luck! ❤