That’s right … only one more week!
Forty-two Stairs made its debut on June 25th, and to get the word out, I’ve been on some amazing sites, all working hard to help share in the celebration.
What’s Forty-two Stairs?
Forty-two Stairs is a M/M Contemporary Romance that follows my character, Owen, through his addiction recovery, while telling the story of his budding, yet poorly-timed romance with an odd young man named Sebastian.
by A.F. Henley
Owen has been struggling with addiction since he was a teenager, but it takes a DUI involving another vehicle for him to finally face his issues. The road to recovery is a rough one, and for Owen it’s a journey made harder by bankruptcy, loneliness, and repressed memories.
His new apartment doesn’t help either. It’s small, worn, and hot as hell. The only way to reach it is a tedious stretch of stairs that seems like the final insult on top of a whole pile of misery. Thankfully, the mess comes with one bright spot: intense, pretty Sebastian, who seems to have a knack for keeping his head up and finding the beauty in everything.Published by Less Than Three Press M/M Contemporary Romance 44,000 words Purchase Link – available at a 15% discount for pre-orders, until June 24th
On this tour, I took a six week journey, one stop per week, and looked at the six major steps – yes, six – of overcoming addiction, as Owen experiences them, with some short teasers.
There are also prizes.
What’s that? Prizes?!
Yep, prizes …
At each stop, I’ll be giving one ebook copy of Forty-two Stairs as a gift for one of the comments. But that’s not all.
For the six weeks I will be collecting Rafflecopter entries (links will be at the tour stops), for one massive GRAND PRIZE!
Grand Prize consists of:
A Simulated Amethyst and Silver Bib Necklace and Earring Set (see picture above);
A $50.00 Gift Certificate to Less Than Three Press;
An ebook copy (in format of winner’s choice) of Forty-two Stairs;
Sounds pretty amazing, right?
So … what do I have to do?
Follow along with the blog tour, comment on as many of them as you choose in order to be entered for a chance to win the ebook Forty-two Stairs, and check out the Rafflecopter entries as we go along for an opportunity to win the Grand Prize. Links are all here.
- June 11 – Stop 1 – Hearts on Fire Reviews RAFFLECOPTER LIVE!
- June 18 – Stop 2 – The Novel Approach RAFFLECOPTER LIVE!
- June 25 – Stop 3 – GGR-Review RAFFLECOPTER LIVE!
- July 2 – Stop 4 – Crystal’s Many Reviewers RAFFLECOPTER LIVE!
- July 9 – Stop 5 – Love Bytes – RAFFLECOPTER LIVE!
- July 16 – Stop 6 – Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews – RAFFLECOPTER LIVE!
The Dreaded Rules & Terms
- This giveaway will run throughout the blog tour, and finish at midnight on July 23rd.
- Winner must be of legal age, and legally able to accept the prizes as awarded. By entering this giveaway you are confirming your eligibility. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entries will be collected by Rafflecopter on each tour stop. In order to give everyone a chance to enter as often as they choose, a new Rafflecopter will be posted at each site. One semi-finalist will be drawn from each Rafflecopter, and those participants will be entered into a random number draw for the grand prize. All Rafflecopter will close at midnight on July 23rd.
- No purchase necessary to win. Odds of winning are determined solely by the number of eligible entries.
- Winner must respond within seventy-two hours of the congratulatory post. Posts will be made on mysocial media platforms (AFHenley.com, Goodreads, Tumblr, twitter, Facebook, and Google+). It is the responsibility of the winner to watch for the post. A new winner will be redrawn otherwise.
- Shipping costs will be to the expense of yours truly, and I will ship anywhere.
- This contest is not sponsored by WordPress, Amazon, Facebook, Goodreads, twitter, Tumblr, or any of the sites wherewith the giveaway has been posted.
- And, as always, by entering this giveaway you agree to hold AF Henley and designates harmless should something go awry with either contest or the prizes awarded, including, but not limited to, some member of your family coming across your mail, opening it without your permission, and realizing exactly what it is that you’ve reading these past few months.
Best of luck to everyone that plays along
And my super huge thanks for your support!
All my love, AF Henley ❤
Forty-two Stairs – now available at: