And the winner is… Waxapplelover!
Thank you everyone for the amazing support with the blog tour and giveaway for “The Chase and The Catch”
There were over 600 entries, and I am thrilled by each and every one of them. ❤
For those of you that didn’t win but are still interested, Less Than Three Press is having an amazing sale through the month of December for 25% off everything in the LT3 Book Market PLUS a chance to win a Kindle Fire HD7 tablet, a $50 LT3 gift certificate, or a $25 LT3 gift certificate!
Buy your copy of The Chase and The Catch Here
All my love and wishes for a bright and happy holiday season!
Contest Closed – thank you for your participation and support!
The Chase and The Catch makes its debut on November 19th, and to get the word out, I’ve contacted some amazing sites to help share in the celebration.
What’s “The Chase and The Catch”?
The Chase and The Catch is a gay contemporary romance that follows my character, John Liege, as he tries to make sense of a tragedy, while trying to deal with a love interest that John can’t quite get a handle on.
The Chase and The Catch
After one of his fans committed suicide, John lost everything: lover, confidence, drive. When he is given a chance to get back on his feet, he is happy to take it—even if it’s just writing an actor’s biography. It might not be romance, or even fiction, but it’s something, and there are worse people to work for than the charming, successful Parker Chase.
That doesn’t mean working for Parker is easy, however. A staunch supporter of living for the moment, Parker goes against everything John believes in. He feels out of place in every moment of Parker’s Hollywood life, stuck in a game of wits that at times seems almost contrived…
Published by Less Than Three Press
Gay Contemporary Romance
Purchase Link – LT3
Purchase Link – Amazon
On this tour, we’re going have excerpts, guest posts, and some odd ramblings about cats. Yes, cats. We’ve also got prizes.
What’s that? Prizes?!
Yep, prizes …
At each stop, I’ll be giving one ebook copy of Forty-two Stairs as a gift for one of the comments. But that’s not all.
During the tour I will be collecting Rafflecopter entries (the link will be available exclusively at the tour stops), for one massive GRAND PRIZE!
Grand Prize consists of:
A Swarovski Crystal and ‘Silver’ Clip;
A $20.00 Gift Certificate to Less Than Three Press;
A signed, print copy (when available) of “The Chase and The Catch”
Sounds pretty amazing, right?
So … what do I have to do?
Follow along with the blog tour and check out the Rafflecopter entries as we go along for an opportunity to win the Grand Prize. The below list of site visits will be updated with direct links once they become available.
- November 17 – The Novel Approach
- November 18 – Rainbow Gold Reviews
- November 19 – Love Bytes Reviews
- November 20 – Hearts On Fire Reviews
- November 21 – Cinderella Stories (Excerpt)
- November 24 – World Of Diversity Fiction
- November 26 – GGR-Review
- November 27 – The Blogger Girls
- November 28 – Joyfully Jay
- November 29 – Crystal’s Many Reviewers
- November 30 – 3 Chicks After Dark
- December 01 – Prism Book Alliance
- December 02 – Cinderella Stories (Guest Post)
- December 03 – Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
The Dreaded Rules & Terms
- This giveaway will run throughout the blog tour, and finish at midnight on December 7th.
- Winner must be of legal age, and legally able to accept the prizes as awarded. By entering this giveaway you are confirming your eligibility. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entries will be collected by Rafflecopter on each tour stop.
- No purchase necessary to win. Odds of winning are determined solely by the number of eligible entries.
- Winner must respond within seventy-two hours of the congratulatory post. Posts will be made on my social media platforms (AFHenley.com, Tumblr, twitter, Facebook, and Google+). Winner may or may not be announced on the blog sites, in accordance with that site’s preference. It is the responsibility of the winner to watch for the announcement. A new winner will be redrawn otherwise.
- Shipping costs will be to the expense of AF Henley, and can be shipped worldwide, where legally permitted.
- This contest is not sponsored by WordPress, Amazon, Facebook, Goodreads, twitter, Tumblr, or any of the sites wherewith the giveaway has been posted.
- By entering this giveaway you agree to hold AF Henley and designates harmless should something go awry with either contest or the prizes awarded.
Best of luck to everyone that plays along
And my super huge thanks for your support!
All my love, AF Henley ❤
Forty-two Stairs – now available at:
Less Than Three Press
I’m not going to lie… *sniffles*… I had been REALLY hoping. XD
But, definitely congratulations to the lucky winner! I hope he/she enjoys it as much as I have! 🙂