Road Trip makes its debut on February 11th, and to get the word out, I’ve contacted some amazing sites to help share in the celebration. We’re going to take a virtual road trip and check out some of the places/activities that the boys got up to in the novel.
What’s “Road Trip”?
Road Trip is a gay contemporary romance that follows my character, Boyd Matthis, as he travels across the USA in his brand new ’69 Road Runner with a young man, Oliver, who he meets in Vegas.
by A.F. Henley
For as long as Boyd can remember, he’s been pushing pins into a map. Carson City, Las Vegas, Albuquerque—all places he wants to see, for a dozen different reasons that wouldn’t mean a thing to anyone else. When he finally gets a chance to purchase the ’69 Road Runner of his dreams, at a price that even he can manage, Boyd jumps at the opportunity.
Oliver seems like just another kid with a broken dream when their paths cross in Vegas. Against Boyd’s better judgment, he offers to let Oliver hitch along for the ride when Oliver confides the need to get out and get gone.
But it’s not long before Boyd realizes Oliver’s reasons for running are more complicated—and more dangerous—than Oliver let on. But Boyd doesn’t like people who play hardball, and he definitely doesn’t like people messing with a man who’s managed to light a fuse that Boyd forgot he had.
Gay Contemporary Romance
Copyright © 2015 by A.F. Henley
Published by Less Than Three Press
Please note: Novel contains some explicit content.
Purchase Link – LT3
Purchase Link – Amazon
And on top of all the awesome virtual stops, the fun facts, and history, there’s gonna be… PRIZES.
What’s that? Prizes?!
Yep, prizes …
Grand Prize consists of:
A ‘Chrome’ and Leather Official Road Runner Key Fob;
A $20.00 Gift Certificate to Less Than Three Press;
A signed, print copy of “Road Trip”
Sounds pretty amazing, right?
So … what do I have to do?
Follow along with the blog tour and check out the Rafflecopter entries as we go along for an opportunity to win the Grand Prize. The below list of site visits will be updated with direct links once they become available.
- February 11 – Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words, “My Road Trip”
- February 12 – Prism Book Alliance, “The Thrill of Las Vegas”
- February 13 – Love Bytes Reviews, “Phoenix International Race Track”
- February 14 – Cinderella Stories, “Hot Air Balloons”
- February 16 – Hearts on Fire Reviews, “Riding Horses”
- February 17 – Keysmash Blog, “Cadillacs like you’ve never seem ’em before”
- February 18 – World of Diversity Fiction, “When Things go Wrong”
- February 23 – Joyfully Jay, “The Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center”
- February 26 – 3 Chicks After Dark, “Sleeping in Cars”
- February 28 – Crystal’s Many Reviewers, “Homeward Bound”
The Dreaded Rules/Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway will run throughout the blog tour, and finish at midnight on March 7th.
- Winner must be of legal age, and legally able to accept the prizes as awarded. By entering this giveaway you are confirming your eligibility. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entries will be collected by Rafflecopter on each tour stop. There will be one winner, tour-wide.
- No purchase necessary to win. Odds of winning are determined solely by the number of eligible entries.
- Winner must respond within seventy-two hours of the congratulatory post. Posts will be made on my social media platforms (AFHenley.com, Tumblr, twitter, Facebook, and Google+). Winner may or may not be announced on the blog sites, in accordance with that site’s preference. It is the responsibility of the winner to watch for the announcement. A new winner will be redrawn otherwise.
- Shipping costs will be to the expense of AF Henley, and can be shipped worldwide, where legally permitted.
- This contest is not sponsored by WordPress, Amazon, Facebook, Goodreads, twitter, Tumblr, or any of the sites wherewith the giveaway has been posted.
- By entering this giveaway you agree to hold AF Henley and designates harmless should something go awry with either contest or the prizes awarded.
Best of luck to everyone that plays along, hope you enjoy the road trip!
All my love, AF Henley ❤
Road Trip – now available at:
Less Than Three Press
This blog tour will be as much fun to follow as your newest baby is a fantastic read! I love how Fate stepped into Boyd’s way and suddenly the words about the journey being the destination become so true! 😀
Thank you very much, buddy! ❤
Pingback: On the Road with A. F. Henley’s Road Trip! (guest blog and giveaway) | scatteredthoughtsandroguewords
Pingback: Blog Tour: Guestpost , Excerpt & Giveaway A.F Henley – Road Trip | Love Bytes
Pingback: Hot Air Balloons: A Giveaway and Blog Tour for Road Trip by A.F. Henley | Cinderella Stories
Pingback: Cadillacs like you’ve never seen ‘em before (Blog Tour: Road Trip, A.F. Henley) | KEYSMASH
Pingback: Book Excerpt and Giveaway: Road Trip by A.F. Henley | Cinderella Stories
I’ve been following your Blog tour but I guess I’m using this forum to tell you my user name?!?!
Pingback: Road Trip Tour Stop! | Crystal's Many Reviewers