And a huge thank you to everyone for your support and your kind comments!
Wolf, WY makes its debut on October 21st, and to get the word out, I’ve contacted some amazing sites to help share in the celebration. We’re going to take a look at some “Tiny Teasers” from the novel — a journey so to speak through Wolf, WY that will introduce everyone to the characters and places that exist between Wolf WY’s beautiful cover. There may even be the occasional simple attempt at a bit of humor. I will apologize in advance for those. 😉
What’s “Wolf, WY”?
Wolf, WY is a gay paranormal romance (Book 1 of the Wolf Series) that follows my character, Randy Connor as he attempts to settle in the tiny community of Wolf, WY and deal with his seemingly odd, yet attractive new neighbors.
by A.F. Henley
There’s nothing like a fresh start, and for Randy, still nursing wounds left by a cheating ex and harboring a deep mistrust for all things corporate, Wolf, Wyoming seems like the perfect place to start over. Secluded, quiet, and self-sufficient, Wolf is bound to not only inspire, but to bring Randy the peace he needs. The view’s not bad, either.
Vaughn O’Connell and his family are Randy’s only neighbors for miles, and while Randy knows it’s somewhat unlikely that a man with three kids is gay, it doesn’t hurt to look. When a misunderstanding brings Randy face to face with both Vaughn and his eighteen year old son, Lyle, Randy’s not sure what to feel about either of them.
But things are not what they appear in Wolf, and the closer Randy gets, the stranger the O’Connell family seems…
Word Count: 70,000
Notes: Wolf, WY contains some explicit content
Book 1 in the Wolf series
But the tour is not just about introductions… there’s also going to be a giveaway…
What’s that? A giveaway?!
Oh, yes. A giveaway…
Grand Prize consists of:
A $20.00 Gift Certificate to Less Than Three Press;
A ‘Wind & Fire’ Paw Print Charm Bangle;
and A signed, print copy of “Wolf, WY”
So … what do I have to do?
Follow along with the blog tour and check out the Rafflecopter entries as we go along for an opportunity to win the Grand Prize. The below list of site visits will be updated with direct links once they become available.
- October 1 – The Novel Approach Reviews
- October 2 – Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
- October 5 – Prism Book Alliance
- October 6 – World of Diversity Fiction
- October 7 – Cinderella Stories
- October 8 – Hearts on Fire Reviews
- October 9 – GGR-Review
- October 12 – Crystal’s Many Reviewers
- October 13 – Keysmash
- October 19 – 3 Chicks After Dark
- October 20 – Joyfully Jay
- October 21 – Love Bytes Reviews
The Dreaded Rules/Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway will run throughout the blog tour, and finish at midnight on October 24th.
- Winner must be of legal age, and legally able to accept the prizes as awarded. By entering this giveaway you are confirming your eligibility. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entries will be collected by Rafflecopter on each tour stop. There will be one winner, tour-wide.
- No purchase necessary to win. Odds of winning are determined solely by the number of eligible entries.
- Winner must respond within seventy-two hours of the congratulatory post. Posts will be made on my social media platforms (AFHenley.com, Tumblr, twitter, Facebook, and Google+). Winner may or may not be announced on the blog sites, in accordance with that site’s preference. It is the responsibility of the winner to watch for the announcement. A new winner will be redrawn otherwise.
- Shipping costs will be to the expense of AF Henley, and can be shipped worldwide, where legally permitted.
- This contest is not sponsored by WordPress, Amazon, Facebook, Goodreads, twitter, Tumblr, or any of the sites wherewith the giveaway has been posted.
- By entering this giveaway you agree to hold AF Henley and designates harmless should something go awry with either contest or the prizes awarded.
Best of luck to everyone that plays along, hope you enjoy the visit!
All my love, AF Henley ❤
Wolf, WY – now available for pre-order at: Purchase Link – LT3 – Save 15% until October 20th by pre-ordering your copy!
I can’t wait for the release of this! I’m a sucker for this sort of stories. =) By the way, how many books do you think this series will have? They are all gonna have Randy as MC?
Thank you! There will be four novels in the series I believe. Randy won’t be the MC of all of them, but he will be a major character in all of them. 😀
Thanks for the info! I look forward to it! ❤
You’re very welcome! Thank YOU! ❤
Soooo happy there will be one of your marvelous blog tours again, buddy! 😀
Thank you, buddy. I always enjoy them as well. Can’t wait to read the responses and comments. 😀
Four books!!! 😀 😀 😀
Now I just have to write the other two… LOL
Tell me what you need! 😀
Pingback: WOLF, WY BLOG TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT | Boys in Ink and Colour
Pingback: The Author’s People – Part One | Love Bytes