We have a WINNER!
Thank you so much to everyone that joined in with the *All That Glitters* blog tour for Baby’s on Fire. I’m sincerely hoping that I’ve managed to pique your interest and for those that didn’t win, but still want to check out Gerry and Mark’s story, Baby’s on Fire is available in either print, or ebook at the links below, or your favourite online provider!
Available on Amazon and directly from Less Than Three Press in ebook or print
Don’t forget to check through the below list for any posts you might have missed along the way.
What’s “Baby’s on Fire”?
Baby’s on Fire is a gay romance that follows my character, Gerry Faun, and bisexual glitter-rock superstar, Mark Devon.
Baby’s on Fire
by A.F. Henley
In 1974 Gerry Faun gets the break of his life—an opportunity to meet gorgeous, openly bisexual, glam-rock idol Mark Devon. Mark’s world is new, exciting, and Gerry finally gets to explore the side of his sexuality that he’s kept hidden. But the press is everywhere, and when Gerry’s father gets wind of what’s going on behind his back, Gerry ends up on the street. Mark offers to let Gerry come along with the tour and Gerry jumps at the chance. The tour is a never-ending party—and the start of what seems to be a perfect relationship for him and Mark. Until Mark’s manager decides Gerry isn’t worth the trouble he’s stirring up.
In 1994 Gerry is finally coming out of some tough times—he has a job that pays the bills, a car that hasn’t quite broken down, and a small rental in Jersey City. After a decade of barely getting by, if life was as good as it was going to get, Gerry figures he’ll manage just fine. It would be easier if he wasn’t still haunted by the man the media won’t let him forget, the man who stole his heart and then broke it… the man that’s shown up pleading for a second chance.
Gay Contemporary Romance
Copyright © 2015 by A.F. Henley
Published by Less Than Three Press
Please note: Novel contains some explicit content.
Purchase Link – LT3
Purchase Link – Amazon
Grand Prize consists of:
A $20.00 Gift Certificate to Less Than Three Press;
A set of Crystal/Silver-plated Glitter Ball Earrings;
and A signed, print copy of “Baby’s on Fire”
A very special thanks to all the wonderful sites that hosted during the tour:
- May 3 – Hearts on Fire Reviews, “Keith Moon of The Who, a Rolls Royce, and a Pool”
- May 4 – Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words, “Gram Parsons’ Stolen Corpse“
- May 5 – The Novel Approach, “Suzy Quatro – Teen Pregnancy and Abortion”
- May 6 – Rainbow Gold Reviews, “The Sex Pistols Swear on the Telly”
- May 7 – Cinderella Stories, “Elvis Costello uses a Racist Slur in Public”
- May 8 – Prism Book Alliance, “Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithful – the Mars Bar Incident”
- May 9 – Keysmash Blog, “David Bowie’s Nazi Salute”
- May 10 – GGR-Review, “The Rolling Stones and the Stabbing Death of Meredith Hunter”
- May 11 – Joyfully Jay, “Jim Morrison – Taking Cocky to a New Level”
- May 12 – World of Diversity Fiction, “The Rolling Stones and the Controversial Death of Brian Jones”
- May 13 – 3 Chicks After Dark, “Led Zeppelin and the Shark Incident”
- May 14 – Love Bytes Reviews – “Freddie Mercury – ‘Excess is Part of My Nature'”
- May 16 – Crystals Many Reviewers – “Where did they go from there?”
The Dreaded Rules/Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway will run throughout the blog tour, and finish at midnight on May 22nd.
- Winner must be of legal age, and legally able to accept the prizes as awarded. By entering this giveaway you are confirming your eligibility. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entries will be collected by Rafflecopter on each tour stop. There will be one winner, tour-wide.
- No purchase necessary to win. Odds of winning are determined solely by the number of eligible entries.
- Winner must respond within seventy-two hours of the congratulatory post. Posts will be made on my social media platforms (AFHenley.com, Tumblr, twitter, Facebook, and Google+). Winner may or may not be announced on the blog sites, in accordance with that site’s preference. It is the responsibility of the winner to watch for the announcement. A new winner will be redrawn otherwise.
- Shipping costs will be to the expense of AF Henley, and can be shipped worldwide, where legally permitted.
- This contest is not sponsored by WordPress, Amazon, Facebook, Goodreads, twitter, Tumblr, or any of the sites wherewith the giveaway has been posted.
- By entering this giveaway you agree to hold AF Henley and designates harmless should something go awry with either contest or the prizes awarded.
Best of luck to everyone that plays along, hope you enjoy the flashbacks!
Thank you, and all my love, AF Henley ❤
Baby’s on Fire – now available at: Purchase Link – LT3; Purchase Link – Amazon; and your favourite online ebook store.